Our Meal Prep Containers
Co-Owners, Alyssa and Zac Starr, were determined to decrease their footprint given we are serving thousands of people across the nation. They spent what felt like forever running trials asking themselves…
- How will the food reheat?
- Will the tray leak being compostable?
- How does it hold in the freezer?
- How does it do shipping across the nation?
- What is the quality of the tray after reheating?
Along with so many more questions. They know they didn't want containers loaded with BPA's and chemicals; they didn't want the containers to melt upon reheating which you typically find in other meal prep containers. The Starr’s ended up finding everything they were looking for - what we currently use, and you are most likely familiar with, Compostable Meal Prep Trays.
Compostable Meal Prep Trays/Containers
- Made of bamboo and sugarcane fibers
- Liner and tray compostable
- Tree fiber free
- Leak proof
- Maintains hot/cold temperatures
- Tamper evident seal
- Freezer friendly
- Functions from -40 degrees to 400 degrees
Typical Meal Prep Trays/Containers
- Low quality material
- Easy to crack or break
- Functions from 14 degrees to 230 degrees
- Not leak proof
- Can melt at too high of temperatures
- Harsh chemicals and BPA's
Mother of Macros will NEVER cut corners in sourcing top quality products to serve you - that you can always count on from us!
Stay connected with our blogs and social media channels to learn more about our sourcing, track your macronutrients, start a healthy lifestyle, and live sustainably by taking charge of your own health and learning how your specific body operates.
You can always send us an email with any questions you may have our customer service will be more than happy to help guide you in the right direction and support you on your journey. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Mother of Macros is not a medical professional nor is it medical advice. Please always consult with your doctor.